It’s the time of the year when I’m tempted to turn off electronics, disregard the newspaper and hide under a rock. Why you ask? Retrospectives. Countdowns of the past. Lists and lists and lists.
I mean, I love lists (organization junkie) but the look backs are always excessive. So this weekend, I’m looking forward. Here are twelve recipes I’m looking forward to making in 2012.
12. P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps @ Iowa Girl Eats
11. Cinnamon Brown Butter Breakfast Puffs @ Smitten Kitchen
10. Sushi Bowl @ 101 Cookbooks
9. Hearty Minestrone @ America’s Test Kitchen
8. Salted Caramel Cheesecake Pie @ Joy the Baker
7. Quinoa Mac N’ Cheese @ Monica Nelson Fitness
6. Arugula Salad with Mango, Macadamia and Avocado @ Healthy Happy Life
5. Baked Panzanella Caprese @ Iowa Girl Eats
4. Frozen Yogurt to Rival Pinkberry’s @ 101 Cookbooks
3. Chicken Tikka Masala @ Eat, Live, Run
2. Sweet Potato Falafel @ Fat Free Vegan
1. Chocolate & Peanut Butter Macarons @ Cannelle et Vanille