I’m a techie and a self-proclaimed Apple junkie, so with the release of the new iPad, I spent my Friday refreshing a Fedex shipment tracking page. I upgraded to a 4G one so I can bring it with me everywhere I go. The only problem– how accident prone I am. My only goal yesterday was to find a cute affordable case. Seriously, when did the cases become more expensive than the electronic?! Yes, I want you Proenza Schouler case but please drop $600.
Here are some reasonable cases I found.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs | Stardust embossed iPad Case $58
2. Kate Spade | ‘Play Hooky’ neoprene iPad sleeve $50
3. Rebecca Minkoff | Quilted Neoprene Circle Quilt iPad Case $78
4. J. Crew | Patterned DODOcase $84.95
5. Henri Bendel | Centennial Stripe iPad Sleeve $88
6. Dooney & Burke | Case for the iPad $65
And my winner? The Kate Spade ‘Play Hooky’ iPad case. I love it!